Skip to the content
What is coaching?
- A coach helps people reach their personal or professional potential. What greater thing is there – to learn to be yourself, at your very best?
- A coach can help you if you’re feeling stuck, if you’re not sure what you want in life, or if you want to establish goals to try and get there.
- A coach is your cheerleader, and is there to support you. Your coach puts YOU first.
- A coach isn’t a trained therapist. A coach can’t help you with mental health challenges or dig up past issues – you’ll need to see a registered therapist or counsellor for that.
- A coach isn’t a “paid-for friend”. They will ask (sometimes difficult) questions, set you homework and keep you accountable to it. A coach might gently challenge you to help you reach your goals.